Helmeted Guinea Fowl In Pastel - Cate Wetherall - 28th & 29th September 2020
Helmeted Guinea Fowl In Pastel with Cate Wetherall
28th & 29th September 2020
Come and join me and learn how to paint a beautiful guinea fowl in this comprehensive, relaxed, friendly and fun workshop using pastel blocks, chalks and pencils.
We'll be using a wide range of rich colours to bring this bird to life and we'll be working on A3 size paper to really do it justice!
- Different types of pastel, painting surfaces and accessories.
- Studying your subject and choosing the right colours
- Transferring images on to your paper
- Underpainting and values
- Detailing eyes and other facial features
- Skin/Fur detailing and how to achieve a realistic look
- Finishing touches
All materials are included in the cost of the workshop together with lunch and refreshments.
The workshop runs from 10am until 4pm each day.