Helmeted Guinea Fowl In Pastel - Cate Wetherall - 11th & 12th May 2020
Helmeted Guinea Fowl In Pastel with Cate Wetherall
Come and join me and learn how to paint this absolutely beautiful guinea fowl in this comprehensive, relaxed, friendly and fun workshop using pastel blocks, chalks and pencils.
We'll be using a wide range of rich colours to bring this bird to life and we'll be working on A3 size paper to really do it justice!
- Different types of pastel, painting surfaces and accessories.
- Studying your subject and choosing the right colours
- Transferring images on to your paper
- Underpainting and values
- Detailing eyes and other facial features
- Skin/Fur detailing and how to achieve a realistic look
- Finishing touches
All materials are included in the cost of the workshop together with lunch and refreshments.
The workshop runs from 10am until 4pm each day.