‘Kingfisher in Pastels’ with Cate Wetherall - 13th & 14th January 2020
Suitable for Beginners and Improvers.
On this highly creative two day workshop Cate will demonstrate techniques using different types of pastels and guide you through the painting process enabling you to produce a beautiful kingfisher painting.
You'll learn how to:
- Study your subject and choose the right colours
- Transfer images on to your paper
- Cleverly use underpainting and determine the subjects values
- Detail eyes and other facial features
- Apply skin/feather detail and achieve a realistic look
- Create a simple background
- Apply those finishing touches
All pastels, painting surfaces, other materials and accessories will be covered during the workshop.
All materials are included in the cost of the workshop together with lunch and refreshments.