Making Watercolour Pop! with Sarah Stokes - 8th & 9th July 2020
Find out how to make watercolours pop on this two day workshop in our studio set in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
If you're looking to take your artwork to the next level, this course is appropriate for all levels of artists, from hobbyists to professionals.
- Obtaining the correct image to work from, with discussion as to sourcing images, copyright and making them "painter friendly"
- Seeing colour
- Layering techniques
- Qualities and characteristics of paper and paint
- Transferring images onto paper
- Loose vs tight brush work
- Splash work and dribble techniques
- Specific colour that help your pieces pop!
A list will be prepared prior to the course of materials to be brought by students.